|이 페이지는 아직 외국어인 부분이 상당히 많거나, 한국어를 찾아보기가 힘듭니다.|
|이 페이지에는 잘못된 파일 링크가 상당히 많습니다.
다른 언어판 마인크래프트 위키에서 파일을 찾아보면 있는 경우가 대부분이므로 발견하셨다면 즉시 업로드해주세요.
No (Double Slab)
Yes (64), same type only
반 블록은 플레이어가 점프할 필요 없이 고도를 높이게 해 주는 블록이다. 계단보다 2배만큼 비효율적이지만, 계단과 달리 반 블록 위에서는 달릴 수 있다. Upside-down slabs occupy the top half of their block space rather than the bottom half. To place a slab upside-down, right-click on the bottom of a "ceiling" block, which can be removed after the slab has been placed.
스냅샷 12w17a부터, 하나든 두 개든 목재 반 블록은 타버리지만, 예전에 설치되었던 나무 반블록(돌 반 블록의 성질이 있다) 은 예외다.. Where this affects anything in this article, it will be marked with an asterisk (*).
돌 반 블록은 NPC 마을의 대장간 천장과 카운터가 있는 몇몇 건물에서 발견된다. 엔드 요새에서도 발견된다. 사암 반 블록을 자연에서 발견할 수 있는 방법은 desert wells가 생성될 때 랜덤으로 생성되는 것을 보는 것이다.
|재료||조합법 » 결과물|
|재료||조합법 » 결과물|
|사암 반 블록|
Like other partial blocks, slabs are treated as a whole block with other blocks, such as dirt, stone, and glass, and liquids. Two slabs of the same type (e.g. two stone slabs) can be placed one on top of the other to make a single full-size block, but different slab types cannot be mixed in this way.
Sandstone, wooden, and cobblestone double-slabs look exactly the same as their full block counter-parts, but take a longer time to break and drop two slabs.
As of 12w17a, wooden slabs have to be collected with an axe and they are affected by fire.
An unusual property of slabs is that they are non-solid to redstone. This allows one to hide the redstone wiring in a slab covered channel, while still being able to connect to the wire on the side of the slabs.
Mobs cannot spawn on top of single slabs, but they can spawn on double slabs.
Due to the way blast rays propagate from an explosion, slabs provide extremely effective absorption to explosions taking place directly on top of them. Specifically, this is because explosive entities will be lower in elevation when they explode on top of slabs than they would otherwise be on an ordinary block. Although the few slab(s) directly under the explosion will absorb the full force of the blast (with a resistance of 30) as usual, the propagation of damage to the sides will be greatly reduced. If source of the explosion is elevated for any reason at the time of the blast, this protective quirk is lost.
- Despite how sneaking lowers the player's eye level half a block, doing so does not allow the player to walk over a single slab with one block of air above it because of the player's true height.
- A player can not walk from a block of Soul Sand to a slab without jumping.
- Single slabs have the tendency to let through arrows shot from above.
- Single slabs will destroy gravel and sand blocks that fall onto them, the same as torches.
- Single slabs are treated as transparent by the game. Because of this, they do not cause suffocation, you cannot place torches or other fixtures on them and chests with single slabs above them can still be opened.
- The exception to this is that when two slabs are placed side-by-side in water, a ladder can be placed on them. However, any ladder placed in this way is invisible. (NOT reproducible in vanilla release 1.0.0 for wood and cobblestone slabs at depths of 1 and 2 - ladders are not placeable)
- Because of this, slabs behave like an empty block (air) in redstone circuitry. A wire placed besides a slab which has a redstone torch under it, will run 'into' the block and not take power from the torch. (In comparison, a wire placed besides a normal block which will look like a cross section and will take power from the torch.)
- Since the Beta light update, slabs now let a small amount of light pass through their edges. This light is only visible with Smooth Lighting turned on, and does not affect mob spawning or other light-dependent processes.
- The exception of this is that any light directed through a slab does not affect any block's light values north of the source.
- When a slab is placed on top of ice, the slab has the same "slippery" contents as the ice below it. (confirmed for cobblestone and wood slabs in vanilla release 1.0.0)
- If slabs are placed below TNT, it will significantly reduce their damage. By making a floor of slabs, the TNT will lower its explosive power to two blocks instead of six.
- Stone slabs are the only slab which, when stacked, do not mimic their block in texture.
- You can sneak walk off slabs at ground level.
- By using an Inventory Editor, you can obtain the old stone slab. Its damage value is 6. Previously, trying to place it would create a wood slab and if you put your mouse over it in the inventory, it would freeze and then crash the game. The 'seamless' stone slab can also be pseudo-legitimately obtained with the redstone 'block transmuter' bug; the Minecraft forums thread can be found here.
- Minecarts on power rails will not be repelled from a slab. But, they will be repelled by a slab with a minecart on top.
- When using an inventory editor to hack in any double slab, placing it will yield a double stone slab.
- Crafting a slab with any material used to make only three blocks, resulting in a total block loss of 1 and a half blocks. Now it creates the same amount of slabs required to recreate the full blocks.
- For entities except players the slab is considered as a full-sized block when calculating the collision boxes for the movement AI. Therefore players can build a safe door arch in a 3-blocks height passage using an upside-down slab on the ceiling and a normal slab on the floor. Zombies, skeletons and creepers cannot move across this door arch.
- This slab door arch might be the best early defense in survival mode games after patch 1.2.3 since wooden doors will be broken by zombies.
- Though the new wooden slab blocks burn, the old wooden oak/"stone" slab is still available through inventory editing or the /give command, so in a world/server where commands are allowed, it is still possible to obtain fire-proof wooden slabs.
- In 12w17a, all four wooden upside-down slabs had the oak plank texture. This was fixed in 12w18a.
돌 반블록은 2009년 10월 24일 클래식 서바이벌 테스트 0.27에 소개되었고, 모래, 나무, 조약돌 반블록은 2011년 2월 22일 베타 1.3 업데이트에 추가되었다. 그리고 돌 블록과 돌 반블록은 2011년 9월 15일 베타 1.8 업데이트에 추가되었다.
Stone slab blocks were called stair blocks before the current stairs were added; after this, they were known as steps (the two forms being single steps and double steps) before all items got official names upon the Beta release.
Before the additional slabs were added, a double Stone Slab would only yield one slab when broken. Since the Beta 1.3 update, all double slabs yield 2 of their respective single slabs when broken. Destroying double slabs with TNT, however, still only yields single slabs (when the slabs aren't simply destroyed by the explosion).
Before Beta 1.3 came out, stone slabs were made with cobblestone instead of stone, but that update introduced cobblestone slabs to the game and changed the recipes for Pressure Plates and stone slabs so that there wouldn't be any conflicting recipes.
Since the Beta 1.8 sprinting feature, stairs stops the player's sprinting unlike slabs.
As of the 1.2 Preview, all types of Slabs can be placed upside down and under blocks; these occupy the top half of their block space rather than the bottom half.
Before Minecraft 1.2, slabs had a 2:1 input/output ratio, i.e. 3 cobblestone would get you only 3 slabs out of the current 6. This is likely due to the fact that the slab types are differentiated by their damage values instead of by different data values, similar to wood, coal or charcoal, and coloured wool.
In weekly snapshot 12w17a, new slabs were added for the four different types of Wooden Planks, replacing the old wooden oak/"stone" slab. The new slabs were vulnerable to fire, but could now be collected faster with an axe instead of a pickaxe. The old wooden slabs did not burn and could only be collected with a pickaxe because they were the same block and shared the same data value as other slabs, except with a different texture. This caused wooden slabs to break faster with a pickaxe rather than an axe. Wooden slabs were also are not affected by fire and had a stronger blast resistance than wooden planks, which made them a useful building material. These properties could be used in SMP to help prevent griefing, and the fact that wooden slabs didn't burn also made it useful for creating houses in The Nether; but since the update, they can no longer be safely used. The original wooden oak/"stone" slab can still be obtained through inventory editing or the /give command.
- 사암 반블록은 그냥 사암보다 덜 빨리 파괴된다.
- Sprinting on slabs always makes gray particles, even if one is sprinting on wooden, sandstone or brick slabs.
- Upside-down slabs are dark when there is a block above it. A normal block beside will emit some light, but the upside-down slab itself will emit no light.
- Mining a double slab with a pickaxe enchanted with Silk Touch will make it drop only one slab.
- Due to lighting glitches with the slabs, wheat will be automatically harvested when surrounded by slabs of any kind.
- Even though the slab is occupying the top half of the block (upside-down) you cannot place things like torches or beds on top.