Java Edition 2.0
2013년 4월 1일
보라 버전[note 3] |
|이 문서는 만우절 관련 기록입니다.|
실제 Java Edition 2.0 버전은 Minecraft 버전의 공식 개발에 포함되지 않습니다.
|“||2.0은 만우절 버전이며 이 버전은 업데이트되지 않습니다. 만약 버그를 보신다면, 힘들지만 행운을 빕니다! ;D 이 버전에서 당신의 문제를 우리가 지원해줄 수 없습니다.Dinnerbone||„|
|— 마인크래프트 2.0 : Dinnerbone-twitter.png|
약속된 추가 사항은 거의 없었으나, 마인크래프트 2.0은 유튜버들에게 배포하여 유튜버가 선보이면서, 농담의 일환으로 플레이어들에게 공개한다.
만우절을 기념하여 만든 것임에도 불구하고, 이 버전에서 추가된 기능 일부는 후속 버전에서 추가된다.
- Etho 반 블록
- 데이터 값이 160이며, 겹쳐진 Etho 반 블록은 데이터 값이 159다.
- TNT 3개로 제작할 수 있다.
- 다른 반 블록과 같게, 아래쪽이나 위쪽에 설치할 수 있다.
- TNT와 같은 함수를 가지고 있었으나, 터질 경우 터진 반경 내의 플레이어 위에 모루를 생성한다.
- 햇불 (꺼짐)
- 데이터 값이 162다.
- 다른 광물 블록과 같이, 3×3에 석탄을 모두 두면 된다.
- 허나, 석탄을 되찾으려고 석탄 블록을 하나 두어 다시 석탄으로 만들 때 얻는 석탄이 다른 석탄과는 겹쳐지지 않는데, 그 이유가 원래 석탄과 제작되어 다시 얻은 석탄의 데이터 값이 각각 0과 32767로 다르기 때문이다.
- 이 블록은 자바 에디션 1.6.1에 똑같은 텍스쳐로 다시 추가되었으나, 나중에 텍스쳐가 바뀌었다.
회백색 염료 또는
회색 염료 또는
먹물 주머니 또는
분홍색 염료 또는
빨강색 염료 또는
주황색 염료 또는
노란색 염료 또는
연두색 염료 또는
초록색 염료 또는
하늘색 염료 또는
청록색 염료 또는
보라색 염료 또는
자홍색 염료 또는
- 이 색유리의 색을 지정하는 0-15의 블록 데이터 값이 있으며, 양털의 블록 데이터 값과 색이 같다.
- 자바 에디션 1.7.2에 색유리가 다시 추가되었다.
- Etho Slab.png
Etho 반 블록
- Torch (Burnt-out).png
- Block of Coal JE1.png
- Textures are called
- These horses can sometimes be obtained when cows or pigs are spawned with spawn eggs.
- 친근한 위더(분홍 위더)
- Attracted to sugar, restores health to all surrounding mobs, and applies bone meal to all eligible neighboring blocks.
- It also has the ability to grow roses, dandelions, grass and ferns on grass blocks, due to the bone meal.
- Starts off with one head, and feeding the Friendly Wither sugar will grow another head (up to three) and increase the range of these effects.
- Friendly Withers are spawned by placing pink wool, with a flower pot containing a rose on top.
- Just like their evil counterpart, they drop nether stars.
- It is still classified as a hostile mob, though its behavior is not hostile.
- The Friendly Wither is also considered undead, and will be hurt by potions of Healing and healed by potions of Harming.
- This is because the Friendly Wither has the same entity ID as the Wither.
- The Friendly Wither has no health bar.
- In the version
.jarfile the texture is named
- Diamond chickens
- Very rarely spawns instead of a normal chicken.
- Chance of laying diamonds or lapis lazuli instead of eggs.
- They do so at a much slower rate than normal chickens lay eggs.
- Explode when aggravated.
- Redstone bug
- Has the appearance of a silverfish, but with a shade of red that is the same as the redstone they spawn over.
- Same behavior as silverfish.
- Spawns when a redstone error is activated, on the spot of the error.
- Diamond Chicken.png
- Redstone Bug.png
Redstone Bug (silverfish)
- Horse (cow).png
- Horse (pig).png
- Friendly Wither.png
- Has been renamed to floppers.
- Will change anything they drop to a fish.
- Has a random chance (with each item smelted) of overheating (producing large amounts of smoke), and eventually exploding.
- The explosion is at least as powerful as a TNT block.
- The explosion created also causes damage to blocks even if submerged in water.
- It will smelt about 3-7 items before exploding.
- Note that it's based on burn time not items, so a piece of coal will always ignite it.
- Burn out over time.
- They can be relit with flint and steel.
- Are now a neutral mob, and will sometimes spawn reinforcements when killed.
- They will also attack the player when they look at them.
- Pigs, horses, mooshrooms, and cows
- Can be fed to make them fat.
- On the tenth time they are fed, they will explode.
- Using a golden apple makes them fly.
- Can be fed to make them fat, similar to pigs, horses, mooshrooms and cows
- On the tenth time they are fed, they will explode.
- Now carry "Battlesigns".
- Mobs can have a rare chance of escaping fences and glass panes.
- Smaller mobs have a larger chance.
- "Super Hostile Mode" is an occasional event (every 2–5 minutes on Purple version).
- Consisting of a shower of lightning bolts around the player (and usually striking the player at least once), while spawning a large number of powerful monsters in the area and applying the Blindness status to the player. These spawns include not only heavily armed and armored zombies and skeletons, and multiple charged creepers, but even the occasional Blaze and other monsters that don't usually spawn in the Overworld. This is a reference to Vechs' Super Hostile series of maps. All of these are apparently triggered by "punching wood" or crafting anything. Naturally, these are some of the first things a survival player will need to do.
- There is a new option for Super HD Graphics.
- When this option is turned on, it makes all textures monochrome except for recolored/secondary layer textures, such as grass side overlay or the colored glass. Super HD Graphics mode does not, however, make the game more laggy or glitchy.
- Speech Bubbles
- Blocks and mobs can have speech bubbles containing text above their heads, simulating talking.
- All quotes: "That hurts :(", "My eye!", "..zzZZZ", "Why!?", "I'll be back!", "You didn't ....", "Oof", "(&%!@*#&%!@$#", "Ouch", "Hi there!", "That tickles", "Who's there!", "I thought we were friends", "You're mean!", "Whiiii", "Not dropping anything!", "I like you!", "I HATE you!", "YOU NO TAKE .. COBBLE!", "I'm diamond", "You punched me", "Stop punching me", "I'm dirt", "Mummy?", "SSSSSSST", "KABOOM?", "BULLY!", "I'm telling", "Creeper behind you!", "Did I do bad?", and "Hello".
- A fat sheep.png
- Talking block.png
말하는 석탄 블록.
슈퍼 적대적(Super Hostile, 슈퍼 하드코어) 모드에서 몹이 생성되는 장면.
- Super Hostile Mode.png
슈퍼 적대적 모드의 많은 몹들.
The update was intended to be given to the following YouTubers as trailer videos:
- SethBling – MindCrack SMP – Ep 1: MineCraft 2.0 Pre-Release Review
- BlameTheController – Minecraft 2.0 Beta Ep 1: Multiplayer Dungeon World first
- Guude – Minecraft MindCrack - S4E1 - Minecraft 2.0
- Xisumavoid – Minecraft 2.0 Update Preview
- Keralis – Wife vs. Minecraft - Episode 30: Minecraft 2.0!
- Biffa2001 – Minecraft 2.0 One Life - "Death By Blue Chickens" (April Fools Humor/Comedy!)
- Docm77 – Minecraft 2.0 Closed Beta - Exclusive First Look
- W92Baj – Minecraft 2.0 - You wont believe what has been added - Mindcrack prelease overview.
- Mhykol – Mhykol Mines - Mindcrack - Episode 259 - Minecraft 2.0
- Generikb – Minecraft 2.0 FIRST LOOK!
- Vechs – Ep01 Minecraft 2.0 LP - A Fresh Start
- Paul Soares Jr – Minecraft 2.0 - Mindcrack EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK!\
- Pyropuncher – Minecraft 2.0 Footage!
- Pakratt0013 – Pakratt’s Collections 55: First Impressions of 2.0
- AvidyaZen – MINECRAFT 2.0 - THE NDA HAS BEEN LIFTED!
- Joe Hills – Minecraft 2.0, now with more abominations!
- Millbee – Preview Of The Minecraft 2.0 Update!
- AnderZel – Minecraft 2.0 Update Pink Witter?
2.0 is not supported due to being an April Fools' joke, and therefore issues affecting it will be closed as "Invalid" in the issue tracker.
- At 1:00 GMT, the splash text in 2.0 is huge and says "APRIL FOOLS!" in pink letters and obstructs the title screen.
- Etho slabs have a bigger explosion than TNT, although they are smaller than TNT.
- Tinted glass uses filters.
- Lightning can strike mobs through blocks.
- The regular wither does not attack the pink wither, as they are classed as the same mob.
- The easier the difficulty, the more challenging super hostile mode is.
- However, if the player changes the difficulty to Peaceful, the super hostile mode will be disabled. This is due to Peaceful difficulty despawning hostile mobs and not allowing them to spawn.
- The savegame ID of the pink wither is
WitherHug, and of its projectiles is
- The "Super Hostile Mode" is a reference to Vechs' Super Hostile series of 'Complete The Monument' maps. Players must find colored wool to put on a Victory Monument. This is why some of the Mobs spawn with a random block of wool in their helmet slot, these mobs being known as 'Fleecy Mobs', which were the source of the wool in Vechs' Super Hostile map, 'Black Desert II', and also the Skylands map.
- Pink withers seem to not have the ability to fly, unlike the normal Wither.
- The textures for tinted glass, diamond chickens, and Redstone Bugs are all coded into the game, and are not found with the other mobs in the texture pack folders.
- In the changelog, it said "Fixed a bug where skeletons would miss their targets on occasion".
- In the changelog it said that there were many things added to fishing, including new fish. It proceeded to note that fishing had been removed and if you had fish in your inventory you would be damaged to discourage fishing.
- The name of the Etho Slab is a reference to YouTuber EthosLab, which is a mondegreen (the mishearing of a phrase that sounds the same as another phrase, but the words are different).
- The quote "YOU NO TAKE... COBBLE!" seems to be a reference to World of Warcraft, where one of the many races you find (known as Kobolds) will often say "YOU NO TAKE CANDLE!" when aggroed.
- The changelog contained a lot of untrue information.
- 슈퍼 하드코어 모드를 제외한 모든 기능이 있는 버전.
- 슈퍼 하드코어 모드 기능만 있는 버전.
- 파란 버전과 빨간 버전의 모든 기능이 있는 버전.