포켓 에디션 알파
Alpha was the first development phase of Pocket Edition, developed for over 5 years, from August 16, 2011, to November 18, 2016. Alpha was succeeded by the full release of Pocket Edition 1.0.0 on December 19, 2016.
- 가마솥에 담긴 물의 색깔은 염료를 넣어서 염색할 수 있다. 이 염색된 물은 가죽 갑옷과 같은 물품을 염색하는데 사용될 수 있다.
- 가마솥은 물약을 저장할 수 있으며 물약이 혼합되어 물약이 사라지면 폭발음 (실제 폭발이 아님)을 생성합니다. 가마솥의 물약을 사용하여 화살을 만들 수 있습니다.
- 상자는 방향의 구분이 있다; 만약 그것들이 다른 방향을 마주하고 있다면, 인접한 상자는 큰 상자를 형성하기 위해 연결되지 않을 것이다. 상자는 가로로 큰 상자 옆에 놓을 수 있다.
- Glowing obsidian, which replaced the nether reactor core after a Nether reactor is generated.
- 세계의 끝에 보이지 않는 기반암이 생성된다.
- Nether reactor core, which was used to generate Nether reactors before the addition of the Nether.
- Stonecutters, used to craft stone-related items as there was not enough space in the crafting system. Are different to the stonecutters currently found in-game.
- Update game block, which appears when a world with blocks added in a newer version is loaded in an older version.
- 세계 생성
- Biomes that would exceed the 128-block height are shrunk to fit in, although the maximum tall block is 256 block height limit.
- Far lands in infinite worlds generate Far Lands since X/Z: ±12,550,821, like prior to Java Edition Beta 1.8.
- Old world type
- Generates as a finite world 256 blocks in length and width.
- Nether and end portals cannot be activated.
- Nether reactor, which was used before the addition of the Nether: generates a large spire made of netherrack.
- Fallen trees, which are composed of a trunk lying on its side, sometimes with vines and mushrooms, and a stump one to two blocks away in the direction the rings are facing.
- Flat world type
- The HUD and other elements are adapted to mobile standards of gameplay. Interactions are made via touchscreen (both the iOS and Android versions of Pocket Edition have the same gameplay).
- Multiplayer allows for four ways of player connection:
- Add-ons, used to change the way things the game look and behave.
- Behavior packs, used to change behavior of entities.
- World templates, which can be used to import world from outside.
- To comply with the disadvantages of touchscreen gameplay, several features of crafting were revised. For instance, crafting uses the MATTIS system, and items are disposed by long-tapping their icon on the toolbar. For better visibility on mobile screens, blocks being aimed at are highlighted rather than outlined. Unlike mobile's crafting menu, Windows 10 Edition틀:Hairsp's crafting menu is similar to the Java Edition and Legacy Console Edition crafting menu.
- The game was released with graphics akin to that of Java Edition Alpha, such as bright green grass blocks.Later on in development the graphics were updated to be more like Java Edition틀:Hairsp's.
- Skins have extra pixels on the skin model, and multiple skin packs are available.