This template is used to provide additional information for uploaded files.
Whenever the author information is missing, the file is added to Category:Files without an author waiting to be corrected.
The original version of this template can be found at Wikipedia.
| description =
| source =
| date =
| author =
| permission =
| other versions =
| additional information =
Syntax description[원본 편집]
- description: Description of the content, background and such.
- source: Use "Own work" for an original media file. Otherwise, provide the website (with both a link to the page embedding the file and a direct link to the file itself).
- date: Date of creation, or date of publication.
- author: Author(s) of the image. If no individual person known use the name of the institution(s) that released the file.
- permission: Short description of the permission for use granted by the copyright holder.
Example (from File:Rana.png):
Image of the removed mob "Rana".
Taken from video, then redrawn and heavily optimised.
Somewhere in December 2009
"pookaguy1" (?) Original creator of Rana is Hayden "Dock" Scott-Baron.