|이 페이지는 아직 외국어인 부분이 상당히 많거나, 한국어를 찾아보기가 힘듭니다.|
플레이어는 플레이어와 스켈레톤 사이에 크리퍼를 배치하고, 스켈레톤이 발사 하는 걸 유도하여 달성 할 수 있다. 1.2 부터 몹들은 자신의 범위 안에 있는 첫 번째 타깃을 죽이거나, 타깃이 범위 밖으로 나가지 않는 이상 두 번째 타깃을 공격하지 않는다. meaning the creeper does not have to be a 1-shot-kill like before. 스켈레톤은 이제 플레이어가 8 블록 안에 있을 때만 화살을 쏘기 때문에, 신속의 물약을 사용해 크리퍼가 너무 가까이 왔을 때 거리를 벌리거나 넉백시키기는 것을 추천한다. 그리고 크리퍼는 체력이 20 (하트 열 칸) 이므로 철 검 (하트 세 칸의 데미지) 으로 세 번 타격한 다음에, 스켈레톤으로 한 번에 처치하도록 유도하는 것을 추천한다. This also gives you a single chance to sprint-hit the creeper away if it gets too close. It is also recommended that you make the chase occur within either a plains or desert 바이옴 - or some other almost very flat land - so that you can look at the creeper and skeleton without having to look behind you for obstacles.
There are contraptions capable of trapping 스켈레톤 and 크리퍼 in such a way that 스켈레톤 tries to shoot you through the creeper, but the creeper cannot attack the skeleton. These, however, either will not work or will be hard/expensiveto execute or set up due to upgraded mob AI.
Please note, these tracks have been shortened to 30 seconds on the wiki, due to an agreement with the author to allow them onto the wiki.
This does not apply to "11".
|13||대부분 동굴 분위기음,금속음,바람부는 소리,소리가 작아진 화살 발사음,크리퍼 폭발음으로 이루어진 잔잔한 음악트랙입니다.||
|cat||An upbeat, synthetic melody.||
|blocks||활기찹니다. 메트로식 노래인 것 같습니다.||
|chirp||An upbeat, catchy tune. It sounds almost like elevator music.||
|far||차분하고, 조용한 노래입니다. 마치 자연을 묘사한 것 같습니다.||
|mall||A calm piece of serene music.||
|mellohi||A slow, creepy, and steampunk-like guitar piece.||
|stal||A moderate jazz-like piece.||
|strad||A tropical-sounding synth piece.||
|ward||The record starts off with an excerpt from Chopin's Funeral March played on synth organ but goes into an electronic, upbeat, exploration and adventure tune with a dark undertone.||
|11||The recording seems to be of a person running across (or maybe breaking) different block types and later on, stopping to supposedly use equipment of some kind, cough, and then continue running with a hastened pace. Sounds similar to that of running on 흙, 돌, the person struggling, and Haunting background noises are heard throughout the recording. Strange noises of barking or wind blowing are heard near the end before abruptly stopping. One can hear static noise akin to what would be expected of a broken record after this point before ending. It has been suggested by the community that the person was being chased by an 엔더맨, a 늑대 or even the dreaded Herobrine. It is the only disc that can not be obtained in Survival.||
|wait||Though this music is not implemented into the game, its data is still in the Minecraft folders. Jeb has said at MineCon that the reason for the discs' failure to upload was due to an error involving the name's spaces.||
2010년 4월, C418이 음악 디스크로 들을 수 있는 많은 노래를미리 YouTube에 업로드했다.
C418 first announced new music discs in Beta 1.8, and in Beta 1.9 Pre-release 2, 9 new discs were implemented, adding up to a total of 11 discs. These are stored along with the first discs, 13.mus and cat.mus, (which have been decoded as 13.ogg and cat.ogg respectively). Before Beta 1.9 Pre-release 2, there were 12 unused Music Files, and after that point, only one remained unused, which is the song "where are we now". "Where are we now" was not added with the rest of the new 9 discs in Beta 1.9 Pre-release 2 because of problems with the spaces in the name.
As of Minecraft update 1.1, all of the discs except for "11" can be obtained in dungeons and dropped by Creepers killed by Skeletons.
Gold 13 music discs were noticeably more common than green cat ones until Beta 1.2_02, but after the Beta 1.3 update, green cat discs are more often dropped.
Before Beta 1.6, an SMP bug existed when a music disc was ejected from a jukebox. The disc would pop out along with a "ghost" client-side disc that only you could see. This ghost disc was not able to be picked up.
- 12개의 음악 created for records by C418 은 다음의 경로를 이용하여 찾을 수 있다:
- 윈도우: %appdata%\.minecraft\resources\streaming\ (AppData is hidden by default)
- 리눅스: ~/.minecraft/resources/streaming/ (.minecraft 는 숨겨진 폴더임)
- OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resources/streaming/ (~/Library is hidden in 10.7)
- Of the 12, only Cat and 13 are in a readable Ogg Vorbis format. The remaining .mus files are locked with a simple encryption algorithm. However, they can be decoded by Minecraft on the fly.
- You can make the discs play your own music by replacing the .ogg files for "cat" and "13" with your own .ogg files.
- There is a bug where if you put a music disc in a jukebox and then turn the sound off (in Minecraft options tab,) the music will continue playing, even when you eject the music disc. Regardless of how far you travel, you will hear the music until the song ends. This can be fixed by turning the sound back on, reinserting the music disc, and then ejecting the music disc.
- One of the disc names is in Swedish; "stal" means stole.
- Music disc "11", based on its data value, is the 11th disc in the game and is the only Music Disc that is shattered to pieces, explaining the broken noises at the end. It also appears that the barking noises may have came from a Wolf, though the sounds are different.