|이 페이지는 아직 외국어인 부분이 상당히 많거나, 한국어를 찾아보기가 힘듭니다.|
Data values를 보시오.
Data values를 보시오.
베드락 에디션에서는 21.5%의 삼림 대저택 상자에서 발견된다.
베드락 에디션에서는 21.5%의 삼림 대저택 상자에서 발견된다.
베드락 에디션에서 음반(mellohi)는 18.9%의 확률로 땅에 묻힌 상자에서 발견된다.
베드락 에디션에서 음반(wait)는 18.9%의 확률로 땅에 묻힌 상자에서 발견된다.
레가시 콘솔 에디션 튜토리얼 세계에서는 자연적으로 생성되는 상자에 음반이 들어 있다.
참고로 여기에 있는 트랙은 저작자의 협의에 따라 30초간만 재생됩니다.
|13||대부분 동굴 분위기음, 금속음, 바람부는 소리, 희미한 화살 발사음으로 이루어진 불안스러운 주변음 트랙|
|cat||명랑한 합성 멜로디.|
|blocks||명랑하며 재치있는 곡|
|chirp||명랑하며 재치있는 곡. 엘리베이터 음악처럼 들림.|
|far||차분하고, 조용한 노래로 자연을 묘사한 듯한 멜로디.|
|mellohi||느리고, 섬뜩한 환상적인 기타 연주.|
|stal||적당한 재즈스타일의 곡|
|strad||열대 소리같은 합성음악|
|ward||The record starts off with an excerpt from Chopin's Funeral March played on synth organ but goes into an electronic, upbeat, exploration and adventure tune with a dark undertone.|
|11||The recording seems to be of a person running across (or maybe breaking) different block types and later on, stopping to supposedly use equipment of some kind, cough, and then continue running with a hastened pace. Sounds similar to that of running on 흙, 돌, the person struggling, and Haunting background noises are heard throughout the recording. Strange noises of barking or wind blowing are heard near the end before abruptly stopping. One can hear static noise akin to what would be expected of a broken record after this point before ending. It has been suggested by the community that the person was being chased by an 엔더맨, a 늑대 or even the dreaded Herobrine. It is the only disc that can not be obtained in Survival.|
|wait||Though this music is not implemented into the game, its data is still in the Minecraft folders. Jeb has said at MineCon that the reason for the discs' failure to upload was due to an error involving the name's spaces.|
C418에서 음반으로 올린 12개의 음악은 아래에서 찾을 수 있다.
모든 음반 파일은
|2010년 4월 ?일||C418 에서 나중에 음반으로 추가된 여러가지 노래가 담긴 비디오를 유튜브에 올렸다.|
|v1.0.14||13 and cat were the first records to be added to Minecraft. Records were offically named "music discs". 13 was an ambient track before this update.|
|Music discs were added to dungeon chests.|
|1.2_02||Before this update, gold 13 music discs were noticeably more common than green cat ones. Now, green cat discs are more often dropped.|
|August 1, 2011||C418 announces new music discs.|
|1.0.0||Beta 1.9 Prerelease 2||9 new discs were implemented, adding up to a total of 11 discs, although they are not dropped by any creepers. These are stored along with the first discs, 13.mus and cat.mus, (which have been decoded as 13.ogg and cat.ogg respectively). Before this update, there were 12 unused music files, now only one remains unused, which is the song "where are we now". "Where are we now" was not added with the rest of the new 9 discs because of problems with the spaces in the name.|
|1.1||11w50a||All of the discs except for 11 can be dropped by creepers killed by skeletons. Also, they all have the same probability of being dropped now.|
|1.4.4||1.4.3-pre||The disc where are we now was renamed to wait and was made available in game. 11 is also available in Survival now. It is dropped by creepers in the same way as other discs.|
|1.5||13w04a||Active jukeboxes give off a redstone signal when a comparator is placed behind it; its strength depends on the ID of the inserted disc.|
|1.6.1||13w24a||Custom music discs can now be made using resource packs.|
|Before this version, cat and 13 were the only discs in .ogg formats, all the other discs were in .mus format, which was decrypted by Minecraft on-the-fly.|
|1.9||15w44a||Decreased average yield from dungeon chests.|
|1.11||16w39a||Music discs cat and 13 are now found in the new woodland mansion chests.|
|1.13||17w47a||The IDs have been changed from |
|Prior to The Flattening, these items' numeral IDs were 2256 through 2267.|
|1.2||build 1||Added music discs.|
|All of the discs except for 11 can be dropped by creepers killed by skeletons.|
|TU1||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||Patch s1||Added 13 and cat.|
|TU5||Added the remaining 10 music discs.|
|TU12||Where Are We Now uses the blue texture used in the PC version, opposed to the green Cat texture it used to use.|
|TU22||CU10||1.15||Added Where Are We Now to Survival.|
“음반”에 관련된 문제점은 이슈 트래커에서 관리된다. 그곳에서 문제점을 보고하면 된다.
- 음반 이름중 하나인 stal은 스웨덴 어이다. "stal"은 "stole"을 의미하지만, 발음기호로 "stål"도 될 수 있는데, 이것은 "steel(쇠)"라는 뜻이다.
- 음반 이름 "11"은 1.13 버전 이전의 데이터값으로, 게임에서 11번째 음반이었다.
- Chirp uses a sample from the Optigan disc "Bossa Nova Style". It also sounds very similar to the song "The Orb Of Dreamers" from the PlayStation game series LittleBigPlanet, which also uses the sample. You can compare the two here.
- In Legacy Console Edition, if the music disc "Cat" is played, then after it is finished playing "Cat", it will play "Dog", which is a remix of Cat by C418 and is part of the Minecraft - Volume Alpha soundtrack album.
- If the .ogg file for the music disc "11" is turned into a spectrogram in an audio editor, the static at the end displays what seems to be the Steve's face and the numbers 12418.
- The numbers are a visual signature, where "12" is hexadecimal for "C", and combined with "418" creates "C418".
- The data values used by music discs range from 2256 - 2267, while all other blocks/items use the first free data value available.[Bedrock 에디션 전용]
- The discs appear to be based on older 78 rpm records. These usually held a single 2-3 minute song on one or both sides, were made out of a noisy material called shellac (which was notorious for its fragility and hissing sound when no music was playing, both of which can be seen in "11"), and were larger than later, 45 rpm vinyl records which replaced them.