As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|이 페이지는 토막글입니다.|
서로의 지식을 모아 알차게 문서를 완성해 갑시다.
우는 흑요석을 다이아몬드 이상의 곡괭이로 채굴하면 얻을 수 있다.
|파괴 시간[참고 1]|
- 마법이 부여되지 않은 도구로 부술 때의 걸리는 시간(초)
무너진 네더 포탈에서 볼수있다.
|Java Edition 베타|
|1.3||32px The texture of crying obsidian has now been added to terrain.png.|
|February 23, 2011||Jeb states he would like to add crying obsidian as a block.|
|March 30, 2011||Jeb states that crying obsidian would act as a a way of setting a respawn point. The idea would later be discarded in favor of beds.|
|April 15, 2011||Jeb states that the the grass edge tile has replaced the crying obsidian in the texture file.|
|1.5||The texture of crying obsidian has now been removed.|
|February 9, 2012||Jeb states that he will bring back crying obsidian as soon as he's made preparations for more texture space.|
|차기 Java Edition|
|December 3, 2019||Maria Lemón notes that many players suggest implementing crying obsidian alongside new Nether features.|
|1.16||20w09a||Added crying obsidian.|
|Crying obsidian is currently only obtainable through bartering and has no function.|
|Pocket Edition 알파|
|?||32px The texture of crying obsidian has now been added to the game's files.|
|0.8.0||The texture of crying obsidian has now been removed.|
- Crying obsidian placed.png
Crying obsidian placed in-game.
- Crying Obsidian Revision 1.png
The texture for crying obsidian in Beta 1.3.
- Old Crying Obsidian Texture Placed.png
The old crying obsidian texture that appeared in the files for older versions of the game, placed as a block.
- “Crying Obsidian was the first block I had the privilege to work on since starting my position at Mojang. It's really cool to see it get added to the recent snapshot, and @JasperBoerstra did a fantastic job with the texture! It's decorative for now, but will have uses later ;)” – @kingbdogz, February 26, 2020년 2월 26일
- “It's intentional that you cannot make portals with them.” – @kingbdogz, 2020년 2월 26일