에듀케이션 에디션 1.9
2019년 3월 21일
|1.9의 다른 에디션|
- 기능이 존재하지 않음.
- 실험적 게임 플레이 설정에서만 존재함.
- 빛이 남.
- 실험적 게임 플레이를 켜야만 크리에이티브 인벤토리에서 꺼낼 수 있음.
- 모든 나무 종류의 표지판이 나옴(ex|자작나무, 가문비나무, 정글나무, 아카시아나무, 짙은 참나무).
- 매끄러운 블록
- 매끄러운 돌, 매끄러운 사암, 매끄러운 붉은 사암, 매끄러운 석영을 추가함.
- 돌, 안산암, 윤나는 안산암, 화강암, 윤나는 화강암, 섬록암, 윤나는 안산암, 이끼 낀 석재 블록, 이끼 낀 조약돌, 매끄러운 사암, 매끄러운 붉은 사암, 매끄러운 석영, 붉은 네더 벽돌, 엔드 석재 벽돌의 반 블록을 추가함.
- 깍인 사암과 깍인 붉은 사암 반블록도 추가함.
- 돌, 안산암, 윤나는 안산암, 화강암, 윤나는 화강암, 섬록암, 윤나는 안산암, 이끼 낀 석재 블록, 이끼 낀 조약돌, 매끄러운 사암, 매끄러운 붉은 사암, 매끄러운 석영, 붉은 네더 벽돌, 엔드 석재 벽돌의 계단을 추가함.
- 돌, 안산암, 윤나는 안산암, 화강암, 윤나는 화강암, 섬록암, 윤나는 안산암, 이끼 낀 석재 블록, 이끼 낀 조약돌, 매끄러운 사암, 매끄러운 붉은 사암, 매끄러운 석영, 붉은 네더 벽돌, 엔드 석재 벽돌의 담장을 추가함.
- 새로운 무기.
- 석궁/쇠뇌는 새로운 3개의 마법 부여(관통, 빠른 장전, 다중 발사)와 내구성으로 마법을 부여 할 수 있음.
- 활보다 쎄지만 장전이 느림.
- 실험적 게임 플레이 설정에서만 존재함.
- 새로운 염료
- 우민에 포함되는 적대적인 몹임.
- 24 ( × 12) 체력을 가지고 있음.
- 쇠뇌를 들고 있음.
- 화살이나 쇠뇌를 드랍함 (약탈 마법 부여로 확률 높이기 가능).
- 습격을 하거나, 마을을 약탈하거나, 주민을 죽임.
- 갑옷이나 어떤것도 입지 못함.
- 실험적 게임 플레이 설정에서만 존재함.
- New biome variant of jungles.
- It contains bamboo shoots, podzol, and pandas.
- Only available through 틀:Experimental gameplay.
- Only the following particles are available (prefix
- Reloads all function files from all behavior packs.
/summonto separate vanilla entities and add-on entities.
- Added gamerule
- Allows players to select whether a message appears in chat when a player or tamed mob dies.
- Has new "Immediate Respawn" option.
- Enables the use of raw text formatting to be able to send translatable text output to chat using JSON.
- The number of commands run through functions can be limited with a new gamerule (defaults to 10,000) to limit performance issues.
- Can now be run every tick creating an update loop.
- Custom tags can be applied to entities and players to create more flexible selector groupings.
has_tagfilter in components to allow checks to see if an entity has a specified tag.
- Autocomplete can be used for tags.
/killcommand now kills creative mode players.
- Quick Charge
- Decreases the reload time
- Shoots 3 arrows or fireworks but only consumes 1.
- Shoots through mobs.
- Added a new "feedback" button.
- Shows links to the Minecraft feedback site, the bug tracker, and Mojang support site.
- "How to Play" button is now visible from the in-game settings menu.
- Has been renamed to Mossy Cobblestone.
- Crafting recipe changed to 4 nether brick blocks and 2 nether brick items.
- Previously crafting recipe is now used to make a nether brick wall.
- Have been renamed to cut sandstone and cut red sandstone, respectively.
- Has been renamed to Oak Sign.
- An oak sign now requires oak planks to craft, instead of any wood planks.
- Have been renamed to smooth stone slabs and now require smooth stone to craft, instead of regular stone.
- Previous crafting recipe is now used to make a new stone slab.
- Cannot be crafted using any type of sandstone or red sandstone but now require regular sandstone or red sandstone to craft it.
- Can now be used to hold lava.
- Will burn entities inside it and emit light.
- Is now activated when broken, unless broken with shears.
- Renamed white colored wool to white wool.
- Now have the default name of "!" instead of "@".
- Added crafting recipe.
- Added a recipe for undyed shulker box.
- Can now be crafted with bamboo.
- The bow in the hotbar now shows an arrow when being drawn.
- "Dandelion yellow", "rose red" and "cactus green" have been renamed to "yellow dye", "red dye" and "green dye", respectively.
- Can now be placed in the off-hand slot.
- Now are afraid of cats and will not swoop while cats are around.
- Increased the size of tropical fish.
- Foals now have a chance of being spawned using a spawn egg.
- Can no longer be tamed.
- The player can still feed them to gain their trust.
- Ocelots can now be fed pufferfish and tropical fish items.
- Passive Mobs
- Now randomly enter love mode.
- Witch huts now spawn with a black cat in them.
- Bamboo can now be found in shipwreck and jungle temple chests.
- Catches have been changed in the jungle biome.
- Now only raw cod and raw salmon can be caught as fish in a jungle.
- Bamboo can now be caught as a junk item from fishing in a jungle.
- The Lion Tamer achievement's description has now been changed from 'Tame an Ocelot' into 'Gain the trust of an Ocelot' due to ocelots no longer being able to turn into cats by feeding them fish. Now to unlock this achievement the player must feed fish to an ocelot until it trusts them, which is indicated by the ocelot emitting heart particles.
- The following commands can now be run in game without turning on cheats
- Now only players with operator permissions can use game rules.
- The commands to set scoreboards' names are now recognized.
- The autocomplete list for player mentions now work in slash commands.
- Education Edition is now available for Windows Desktop.
- Updated and deployed using either SCCM or Intune, and is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and all versions of Windows 10.
- Now has an animated loading bar.
- More skin packs are now shown in the skin picker menu, and each pack can be opened and viewed in its own page.
- Improvements to how and when spawn positions are moved to safer places.
- The player can now send links to Marketplace content using the share button.
- Content can now be sorted by 'Updates available' in the Marketplace inventory.
- Content can now be sorted and filtered by rating in the Marketplace.
- How to play
- Added a guide for scaffolding.
- Updates to add-ons
- The player can now add their own mobs, particles and more without having to replace any vanilla features.
- Panorama Screen
- Updated Panorama Screen.
- Health Boost and Absorption icons have now changed to look different.
- Fixed crash when agent places water.
- Fixed "Make visible to LAN" toggle functionality
- Fixed installation not working on Windows 10 version 1511 and earlier
- Fixed failed multiplayer connection on Windows 10 version 1607
- Fixed certain languages not displaying properly in-game