Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|이 페이지는 아직 외국어인 부분이 상당히 많거나, 한국어를 찾아보기가 힘듭니다.|
November 1, 2016
83.0 - 84.0 MB
|“||마인크래프트가 교실에 잘 어울리는 이유 중 하나는 이것이 교실처럼 창조적인 놀이터이기 때문입니다. We’ve seen that Minecraft transcends the differences in teaching and learning styles and education systems around the world. It’s an open space where people can come together and build a lesson around nearly anything.||„|
|— Vu Bui : Minecraft: Education Edition|
마인크래프트: 에듀케이션 에디션은 교실에서의 사용을 위해 디자인된 교육적인 버전의 마인크래프트이다. It is being developed by Mojang AB and Microsoft Studios and will contain features that will make Minecraft easy to use in a classroom setting. The full game is planned to be released on November 1, 2016. 정식 게임은 2016년 11월 1일에 출시되었다.2016년 6월 9일 부터 11월 1일간 베타 테스트가 있었다.
- Easy Classroom Collaboration: Educators have told us that one of the greatest benefits of Minecraft: Education Edition is the ability for students to collaborate together to build projects and solve problems. An entire classroom of up to 30 students can play in a world together with no separate server setup required. Or students can work together in pairs or groups simply by joining their classmates’ world.
- Non-Player 캐릭터: 교육자는 NPC (Non-Player 캐릭터)를 게임 안에서 학생들을 위한 가이드, give instruction, 더 많은 정보 제공 및 추가 참조 웹 링크를 삽입할 수 있다.
- 카메라 + 포트폴리오: An important aspect of teaching with Minecraft is being able to collect evidence of learning in the game, and being able to track student progression. The camera and portfolio features allows students to take screenshots of their work and document the development of their projects.
- Chalkboards: Creators can use chalkboards to communicate learning goals, provide additional information and give explicit instructions within the game. Chalkboards come in three different sizes – Slate (1×1), Poster (2×1), and Board (2×3).
- Simple, Secure sign-in: Individual student and teacher logins with Office 365 Education accounts ensure data privacy & security while playing Minecraft: Education Edition.
- Tutorial 세계: For educators or students new to Minecraft, a tutorial world is available that will guide players on in-game navigation, crafting, and placing or breaking blocks.
Lesson plans through the Education Edition are available to download, covering various subjects such an engineering, history, and visual arts. Lesson plans included with the Education Edition are split into three groups covering certain age groups. Additionally, educators can upload lesson plans that they have created for others to use from the main website.
- 가상 회사 제작
- Factors & Multiples
- 커뮤니티 안에서의 랜드마크
- 이야기 설정
- 이야기 역사
- 영역 & Perimeter
- Preventing Urban Sprawl
- Loss of Biodiversity
- Ignoring Climate Change
- Fraction Stories
- Storytelling (Badlands)
- 도시 계획
- Sustainable Living
- Solar Planning
- Rube 골드버그 장치
- 동물 농장
The full game will cost $1 - 5 per user per year to use, depending on school size and if qualifications for volume licensing are met. Volume pricing for school-wide deployments and large-scale academic institutions are also planned. Schools and districts who already have MinecraftEdu will be able to get the Education Edition for free.
In order to be eligible to purchase the Education Edition, you must meet the following requirements (as seen on the FAQ):
- An eligible educator must be a full-time or part-time faculty or staff member at an academic institution and have a school-specific email address provided by the school that can receive external email.
- An eligible district or school must be a qualified education user, defined as an accredited institution organized and operated exclusively for the purpose of teaching its enrolled students.
- An eligible public library must provide general library services without charge to all residents of a given community, district, or region.
- An eligible public museum must be an agency or institution organized on a permanent basis for essentially education or aesthetic purposes, and utilize a professional staff to exhibit tangible objects to the public on a regular basis.
- Finally, an eligible home-school program must provide K-12 education to a student or students with written proof that it either belongs to a nationally-recognized home-schooling organization or is expressly recognized by a local school district as an acceptable alternative to an accredited or state-recognized/approved educational institution.
(FAQ 참조) 최소 시스템 요구 사항:
- 1 GHz 또는 빠른 32-bit 또는 64-bit 프로세서
- 1 GB RAM 또는 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB 또는 20 GB 만큼의 사용 가능한 하드 디스크 공간
- DirectX 9 그래픽 장치 with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- 2 GB RAM
- 8.8 GB 만큼의 사용 가능한 하드 디스크 공간
- 이 목록에 있는 모든 Mac 모델
추가로, 에듀케이션 에디션에 로그인 하기 위해 오피스 365 계정이 필요할 수 있습니다.