|이 페이지는 아직 외국어인 부분이 상당히 많거나, 한국어를 찾아보기가 힘듭니다.|
Stone Brick: Yes
DEC: 98 HEX: 62 BIN: 1100010
석재 벽돌은 유적에만 사용된다. 석재 벽돌은 벽돌과 조약돌과 같은 폭발 저항력을 가지고 있다. a TNT block surrounded by either of these will only destroy one block in each direction. 모든 종류의 석재 벽돌이 같은 폭발 저항력을 가지고 있다. 그들은 모든 곡괭이로 채집할 수 있지만, 손으로는 불가능하다.
금이 간 석재 벽돌은 석재 벽돌의 변형이다. 유적에서 찾을 수 있고, which were also implemented in the 1.8 update. 금이 간 석재 벽돌의 텍스처는 당연하게도 석재 벽돌에 금이 간 텍스처이다. however, this does not affect its blast resistance or mining time. 이 아이템은 조합할 수 없지만, can be used to craft other blocks the same way as regular Stone Brick.
이끼 낀 석재 벽돌도 석재 벽돌의 변형이다. 역시 유적에서 찾을 수 있다. 이끼 낀 석재 벽돌의 텍스처도 당연히 석재 벽돌에 이끼 낀 효과를 준 텍스처이고, 이끼 낀 돌과 비슷하다. 금이간 석재벽돌과는 다르게 이 아이템은 조합할 수 있다
조각된 석재 벽돌 또한 석재 벽돌의 변형이다. 이건 정글 사원에서 찾을 수 있다. 또한 조합 할 수 있다 It can be used to craft other blocks in the same way that Cracked and Mossy Stone Brick can.
일반 석재 벽돌은 4개의 돌 블록으로 만들 수 있다. 따라서 조합대가 필요없다..
|재료||재료 » 결과|
다른 석재 벽돌들은 조합으로 만들 수 없다.
석재 벽돌은 돌로 만든다, 따라서 조약돌을 화로에 구워 돌로 만드는 작업이 필요하다. 연료가 아깝다면 섬세한 손길을 곡괭이에 사용해 일반 돌을 캐자. However, this might be more labor intensive, considering the process to enchant a pick. This also does not account for the random results of enchanting.
|재료||재료 » 결과|
|석재 벽돌 또는
이끼 낀 석재 벽돌 또는
금이 간 석재 벽돌 또는
부드러운 석재 벽돌
|1.7||The file "en_US.lang" contained a reference to this block as "tile.stonebricksmooth.name=Stone Bricks", giving the first confirmation of their name.|
|1.8||일반, 이끼 낀, 금이 간 석재 벽돌 추가- 자연에서는 유적에서 볼 수 있다. 게임내에서는 모든 종류의 석재 벽돌이 석재 벽돌이라고 불렸다.|
|Stone brick that the player crafts appeared to have a very small chance of having the object change to Cracked Stone Brick or Mossy Stone Brick when harvested. The same phenomenon also happened with harvested Stone Brick Stairs. You could also mine another type of a "Normal" Stone Brick (Neither Mossy nor Cracked) if you mine it from the Stone Brick Stairs. Due to a bug in 1.8, Mossy Stone Brick could be made by destroying Stone Brick Stairs that were facing east (common north is where the sun rises). Due to a bug in 1.8, cracked stone bricks could be obtained by creating stone brick stairs, then mining them while not touching stone or near water, as mining during that time will produce different results. There was no other known way to create cracked stone bricks. Stone Bricks that are "crafted" by breaking a Stone Brick Stairs that was placed when facing South (F=3) are not stackable with Stone Bricks that have been crafted from Stone or obtained by destroying a Stone Brick Stair in East (F=2) direction. There doesn't seem to be a visual difference at this time, though. As of 1.2.0 it would drop circle stone bricks but due to the bug being fixed it is impossible to witness this.|
|1.0.0||1.8의 버그 수정|
|1.2.1||부드러운 석재 벽돌 추가|
|1.2.3||You could use a normal stone brick and a Piston, Redstone and Water to turn the stone brick into chiseled stone brick.|
|1.2.4||Fixed the transmutation bug from 1.2.3.|
|12w18a||The variants of Stone Brick all received unique tooltips. Chiseled Stone Brick was called Detailed Stone Brick in this snapshot. Before this update, it was commonly referred to as Circle Stone Brick.|
|12w19a||Renamed Detailed Stone Brick to Chiseled Stone Brick.|
|12w22a||Chiseled stone bricks occur naturally in Jungle Temples. There are only 3 stone bricks per temple. This is the only way of obtaining them in survival mode.|
- When a Silverfish enters a Mossy, Cracked or Chiseled Stone Brick block, its appearance changes to a regular Stone Brick block. This is because there is no mossy/cracked/chiseled stone brick variant of the Monster Egg, the block that, when mined, spawns a Silverfish.
- In Minecraft: pocket edition, the crafting description for stone brick reads "tile.stonebricksmooth;couldn't find descrition"
- Silverfish usually spawn from blocks identical in appearance to Stone Bricks known as Monster Eggs.
- Monster eggs always take longer to break with a pickaxe than with regular Stone Bricks.
- Cracked and mossy stone bricks are never silverfish blocks. However silverfish can "crawl" into them changing their damage value to that of a smooth stone brick.
- In the code, cobblestone is named "stonebrick". Stone Bricks themselves are named "stonebricksmooth", however.
- If you harvested stairs and created "different" stone brick (stone brick with a damage value of 3, which didn't stack with normal stone brick) in beta 1.8, in 1.2, it is now chiseled stone brick.
- The texture for stone bricks is also extremely similar to the game Metagun's stone brick texture, made by Notch for Ludum Dare.
- Any mixture of regular, Cracked and Mossy Stone Bricks can be used to make Stone Brick Stairs and Stone Brick Slabs.
First view of the Stone Brick that Jeb posted.
Naturally occurring Stone Brick - regular, cracked, and mossy - in a Stronghold.
New sttone slab.png
An image from 1.8 Pre-release.
Chiseled Stone Brick, as revealed in the Minecraft 1.2 Preview.