|이 페이지는 아직 외국어인 부분이 상당히 많거나, 한국어를 찾아보기가 힘듭니다.|
문 밑의 블록을 부수면 문도 부서진다.
As of 버전 1.2.5, 좀비 will only pound on or attempt to break down a Wood Door if the door is in its closed state. As a result, if you place a door such that its closed state allows players or mobs to pass through, its open state will prevent players or mobs from passing through. (You can place a Wood Door in such a way by standing to the right of the doorway when placing the Wood Door in the doorway.) Since zombies will only pound on or attempt break down a Wood Door if the door is in its closed state, they are not able to pass through doors placed in this way, rendering the Wood Door protected from zombies. This method is useful for protecting the houses of villagers or the home of the player.
철 문은 곡괭이로도 잘 부숴지지 않는다. 더 빠르게 문을 부수려면, 문이 아래 있는 블록을 부수는게 더 빠르다. Builders can discourage this by placing a lava block at the top of a 1x1 shaft above the door, and/or by placing the door on top of an obsidian block (or Bedrock, if you are in creative mode.)
철문은 다른 플레이어를 함정에 빠트릴수 있다. Place a pressure plate in front of the iron door. The door will open, allowing a player to go through the door, but the door will close as soon as they go through it. If you make it so that destroying the door will kill you, they are trapped unless they have a redstone torch, button, lever, etc. Just make sure they can't break down the walls or go through the floor!
주민들은 버튼과 레버를 작동시킬 수 없으므로 마을에 집을 지을 때 철 문으로 지으면 좋다.
철문은 좀비가 부수고 들어가지 못하는 문이다.
나무문은 NPC 마을에서 찾을수 있다. 유적들은 많은 나무 문과 철문으로 이루어져 있다.
|재료||재료 » 결과||참고|
|나무 판자나 혹은 철 주괴로 조합한다||나무 문은 마우스(왼쪽 혹은 오른쪽)으로도 열 수 있으며, 철 문은 오직 전기를 보내줘야만 열린다. 예를 들면 돌 버튼, 압력 발판, 레드스톤 횃불,레드스톤 전기회로가 있다.|
If two doors are placed adjacent to each other, they will orient with their handles inward, creating a double door. Double doors can be opened by simply placing two pressure plates directly in front of the doors and stepping on them. Each pressure plate will open its respective door, and activating both pressure plates will open both doors.
보트는 이중문만 통과할 수 있고, with the doors acting as locks on canals or docks.
- 베타 1.6 버전에서, if you stood in the center of the tile you could hit things on the other side without interference from the door itself. Monsters would still be unable to harm you from the outside.
- After update 1.7_01, doors would make purple particle effects when hit with any tool, hand, item, or block. This was fixed in 1.7.3.
- After update 1.8, sometimes doors do not make sound when open and close with right click. (Left click will destroy the door in Beta Creative.)
- 2011년,11월,13일, a new sound effect was applied to doors, trapdoors, chests, and fence gates. This was self-updated in 1.8.1 as well.
- In 1.0 RC2, wooden doors could not be opened by hand and had to be opened by redstone. This has been fixed in Minecraft 1.0
- In 1.0.0, if you place 2 iron doors parallel to each other so that they are both on the right sides of 2 adjacent blocks on front of you, and place a lever on the block on front of the right door and redstone on front of the left door, when you turn on the lever, the right door will close (technically open the wrong way), and the left door won't move because the redstone isn't pointing towards it. But if you destroy the lever while it's on (In survival you will have to start hitting it while it's off so it will turn on first), the right door will turn off again, but the bottom half of the left door will open towards the redstone, splitting the door in half. This was fixed in 1.1.
- As of 12w06a, double doors can be opened by simply placing two pressure plates directly in front of doors and stepping on them, and Zombies can break wooden doors on hard and hardcore difficulty.
Before 12w06a, doors were not implemented intuitively for redstone. Powering both doors would lead to one looking open and one looking closed, and vice versa.
The problem was that double doors looked fine, but in reality, the second door was rotated 90 degrees from the first one, and then placed in the open position by the game. Opening or closing both doors simultaneously using redstone yielded unexpected results. If one door was "on" (receiving power), the other door had to be "off" in order for both doors to be open or closed. Players could use this workaround and this other workaround to achieve a more desirable effect. 
Placing a pressure plate on the "safe" side of your door will automatically open the door as you approach it. If you walk straight through the door, the plate will close the door behind you. This is particularly useful when attacking mobs, because they cannot get back into your base through the open door. It allows you to devote yourself to attacking the monsters instead of having to turn and close the door behind you.
문의 중요한 기능 가운데 하나는 위를 걸을 수 있다. 다리를 만들기 쉬운 방법은 문 두개, 레버 두개, 2x2x2의 구멍이다. Have the two doors on opposite sides at the bottom of the pit so that when opened the doors create a small line in the middle. Put the switches on the same sides of the door so that when pushed both doors will open; you should have just enough time to get across. This method has been rendered obsolete by the trapdoor in Singleplayer, but is still effective in Multiplayer as there are no 'iron' trapdoors which cannot be toggled manually.
이것은 3x3x3의 몹 트랩이며 문 4개, 발판 1개 , 아무 블럭이나 1개로 지어진다. 먼저 함정의 위치를 정한후 그 가운데 서라. 그리고 문을 자신이 지정한 옆의 4방향 블럭에 문을 설치하라(모두 각도가 달라야함). 하나를 열고 나간 다음 문의 가운데에 발판을 설치해야 한다. 만약 맞게 했다면 발판을 밟지 않았을 때 4방향이 모두 열려야 한다. 그리고 그 위에는 몹이 발판에서 발을 때지 못하게 블럭을 설치해야 한다. 나무 문으로 하는 것이 자신이 걸렸을 때 탈출하기 좋을 것이다.
Water placed on the pressure plate will be suspended and drown any mob caught inside; mobs cannot see players through the closed doors, so are completely harmless while drowning. Prior to 1.8 Beta This trap can also be made into a re-loadable land mine trap. Just dig 2 blocks into the middle and fill the bottom with water. Then put a TNT block on top and the pressure plate on top of that.
This mob trap no longer works with the new mob AI from 1.2
절반의 문은 인벤토리 에디터나 맵 에디터, 클라이언트 모드, 커맨드(ID는 64다.)로 얻고 설치하면 된다. which is the bottom (with sub-value 0) half of the door. It can be placed like a normal door, but in the case of a block refresh it is dropped.
- 2011-06-30 23.28 .39 .png
In Beta 1.7_01, it caused the doors to make purple, square particle effects when activated by punch.
- 2011-10-09 22.22.35.png
Naturally occuring iron door in a Stronghold.
A half door.
- When placing a painting next to a wooden door, will make it unavailable to close it from the other side the painting was placed.
- 만약에 눈 골렘이 이중 문에 가까이 걸어가면, 문 하나만 열릴 것이다.
- If you manage to close a door on yourself and be caught inside it, when you log out and log back in, you will spawn back in on top of the structure in which the door is located.
- While aiming at one half of the door while opening or closing it, if you are positioned in such a way that you are aiming at the opposite half of the door after the door has changed its state, it will open and close until you release the hit/use-key.
- In Creative mode, if you break the bottom half of a door, nothing is dropped; But if you break the top, it drops as a resource.
- If you have double doors when you sleep monsters may come through and attack you to wake you up.
- You can get stuck in between the door and go one of 2 ways: Back inside or outside.
나무 문은 인프데브에 추가 되었다, having a texture without the holes inside, although when placed they could be seen, and blocks could be mined/placed through them. Same as for Iron doors, but texture as an item was changed in Alpha 1.0.1
- 나무로 만들어졌어도, 나무 문은 용암 근처에서 불이 붙지 않는다.
- 닫힌 문의 반대쪽에 멜론 블럭이 생성되면, 문이 열린다.
- 위의 방식은 화살에도 통한다: 문 안에서나 문 안에서의 일정 거리로부터 날아온 화살은 문과 부딪히지 않고(만약 화살이 문의 중간 연결 부분에 맞지 않는다면), 속도를 유지한 채 쭉 나아간다. 문 밖에서 쏜 화살은 문에 꽂힐 것이다. 문으로부터 7, 10, 11 또는 14 블럭 떨어진 곳에서 화살을 쏘면 문을 통과한다. This glitch is highly dependent on the distance between the player and the door
- 마인카트는 문을 통과할 수 없다. 물도 문을 통과하지 못해 물 조절에 유용하다. Another practical use of this is to leave a door open as an entrance to something underwater that is water-free on the other side.
- Minecarts can drop through doors if the door is in the right state (open/closed). This is an effective way to control them.
- 문에 설치된 문은 사라질 것이다.
- 열린 문 가운데 서고 문을 닫으면 문의 양 쪽 방향중 어디로도 나갈 수 있다.
- 문 가운데를 부수려고 하면, 문은 그냥 열리고 닫힐 것이다.
- 얼음 및 유리에는 문을 설치할 수 없다.
- SMP에서, 감압판은 당신이 이미 통과한 문 뒤로 다시 돌아가게 하는 렉을 유발할 수 있었다. 이 렉을 피하기 위해선, 감압판을 밟지 말고 문을 직접 클릭해서 열면 된다.
- You can interact with the world outside through the holes in the top of the doors.
- 문에 매우 가까이 서서, 문을 열고 닫으며 점프를 하면 문의 중간에 서고 다시 점프를 하면 문 위에 올라갈 수 있다.
- Placing the door inside out in your home will mean that monsters will be able to attack you through it. You should place the door safely by going outside of your home, and then placing the door in the doorway that you have made. (See the beginner's tutorial)
- If using a map editor, it is possible to turn doors upside down. However when looked at it, it breaks.
- Punching a door in creative mode on the top half will yield a door drop, However punching on on the bottom half will not yield a door drop.
- If there's a block diagonally next to a door, and the door is open and a torch is placed there, it will cause the door to close.
- If you harvest the back side of a door, you'll notice the harvesting animation is mirrored.
- Doors can not be placed on a upside-down slab.
- 포켓 에디션에도 철문은 존재한다.
- If you are having trouble trying this, try replacing the doors from the "outside" starting with the door adjacent the pressure plates.